Organic coconut oil from AAU Naturals
I love coconut oil! (I married a Malayalee 😉 )
I use coconut oil in my cooking and always look out for virgin coconut oil and/or cold pressed coconut oil.
I recently received a sample of organic coconut oil from AAU Naturals. It is a company run by Ms.Abha. She has a farm in Karnataka where she does organic farming. The entire process is chemical free and driven by passion.
I loved her product and would highly recommend it. You can get in touch with Ms Abha on 9167732118.
What exactly is virgin coconut oil?
Virgin coconut oil is the oil extracted from coconuts without the application of heat. The oil is extracted from fresh coconut whereas refined coconut oil extracted from copra(dry coconut). Due to this, there is a difference in the composition of both oils and virgin oil scores on health benefits.
Here are a few benefits of virgin/ cold pressed coconut oil.
- Virgin coconut oil has a very nice aroma.
- It is high in vitamin E and other minerals which get destroyed in the refined oil due to the heat.
- It is rich in antioxidants which are necessary for a healthy body and mind.
- Virgin coconut oil is rich in lauric acid which boosts the immune system.
- It aids weight loss due to the medium chain fatty acids present in the oil.
- Good for skin and brain.
There are many more benefits of this oil. So you can just pick up your phone and order a bottle today. And please store it in a glass bottle.