Nominated for the Blogger Recognition Award!!
I am so excited to announce that my blog has been nominated for the blogger recognition award!! 🙂 This is a wonderful start to 2018 for me.
I would like to thank Carla from Inspired Space for nominating my blog. It is a wonderful inspiration and shopping blog for entrepreneurs, freelancers and aspirants. The blog has many helpful articles for freelancers.
What is the Blogger Recognition award?
This is an award given to bloggers by bloggers who appreciate the hard work, dedication and vast amount of hours we all put into each and every post, as well as keeping the website current and updated.
So here are the rules for The Blogger Recognition Award nominees:
- Write a post to show your award.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and leave a link to their blog.
- Give a brief story of how and why you started blogging.
- Give two pieces of advice you would give to brand new bloggers.
- Select 5 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog letting them know you have nominated them giving the link to the post you have created.
So here goes:
How did my blog start?
I love writing and wanted to share information regarding health and nutrition with people. I figured that blogging fulfilled both my wishes. Hence I started my blog.
Two pieces of advice for new bloggers.
- Be original: There is a sea of information on the net and the temptation to “copy & paste” is high. But that is a major put off in a blog. Originality never goes out of fashion.
- Be authentic: This is the only way to connect with your readers. Your posts should be meaningful and should connect with the readers.
Here are my nominations for the award:
Congratulations, nominees. Keep writing 🙂